In my front pocket on my bike commute, my keys would always manage to poke and prod me. I finally decided to make a leather keyring that would hold my keys together in a neat package. For some, this is all you'd need, but if you need more space (as I do for my huge car key) you can add a key or two to the outside of the ring as well.
The highly oiled Horween leather key organizer will quickly develop an incredible patina and will conform to the shape of your pocket.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Holds up to 1 inch or 25 mm width of keys.
- All leather with metal snaps and rings.
- Keeps your keys organized and comfortable in your pocket.
- Add an optional S-ring for versatile use.
- Larger keys can be held on the outside of the ring.