Free US shipping on orders of $50 or more.
March 01, 2018
I'm afraid we don't have 9 reasons to get a new case. However, Samsung does. The new Galaxy S9 went on sale today and although it doesn't look too different from the S8 at first glance there are many improvements to enjoy.
1. Most importantly the camera got a helpful upgrade. A mechanical aperture shift moves between f/2.4 and f/1.5 making it possible to not only get even more gorgeous photos during the day but now shots that other smartphones would fail to capture at night are coming out better than ever.
2. Speakers are positioned to direct sound at you instead of into your hands which annoyingly muffled the sound at times.
3. They have also upgraded to supported Dolby Atmos for 360-degree sound. Not only is the output louder but it is also noticeably sharper.
4. Snapdragon upgrade per usual for US customers. European customers get the Exynos upgrade.
5. Although the display size remains the same at 5.8" the bezels have been reduced again giving you even more space.
6. That iris color though. We're not huge fans of the new shade so having an attractive leather case to cover it up may be seen as a bonus for some!
7. Many S8 owners reported a big issue with camera smudges due to the close proximity of the back camera and fingerprint ID. Samsung has solved this by moving the ID sensor to reduce camera smudges.
8. Animoji. Samsung's 3D Emoji feature imitates the iPhone X's wildly popular (and somewhat creepy) Animoji capabilities bringing interactive emojis to Android users for the first time.
9. Getting a new phone is a great excuse to get a new case. With the camera and ID placement change and the slight difference in size, your old S7 or S8 cases will not fit the new version. And who can say no to the feel and smell of brand new leather?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 14, 2020
We are back at full capacity and staying safe! We appreciate your continued support!
April 26, 2019
Looking for a way to carry two phones? Our double phone case allows you to keep both phones together, or separate them as needed. We hand make each two phone case to order from full-grain Italian leather, with openings for all ports and sensors.